- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only regular-priced items may be refunded or returned. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your item must be in its original packaging.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that an item does not fit you properly and you would like to exchange it for a different size, the same conditions as above apply. You will be responsible for the delivery costs involved in the exchange of the item.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these instructions:
- Please send us an email at email@example.com:
- Use your order number in the subject line.
- State why you are returning or exchanging the item.
- Attach your original invoice/purchase order.
- Specify the collection address for the courier to collect the item from you.
Our courier service will collect the item from you, and you will be charged for all costs involved in delivering the new item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.